Modern Renaissance Woman

I am the modern-day Renaissance woman, smart and creative. It may seem like I have no focus and I can't settle onto one thing, but why should I? I can watch a YouTube video and learn to crochet amigurumi, or put Havana twists in my hair. I could survive in the forest for a couple days at least and I could probably teach a class in... well, just give me something to learn. I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, whether it be academic, creative, sexual, or spiritual. The journey is my destination. Don't try to tell me that I need to choose something to do. If I can do anything, why pick only one thing? That has always been the dilemma of my quarter-life crises. "What am I doing? Where am I going?" Well, I'm doing what I want to do and I'm going wherever that happens to take me. It's time to stop trying to live up to what you think your life "should" be like. There is no "should", there is only what is. I am the modern-day Renaissance woman, and that is more than enough to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Ideas Coming Back

Random Geekery #1

What is in a Name?